Our commitment is to make this website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content listed below may not be accessible due to the following:
There may be some aspects of contrast that do not meet the minimum requirements, with respect to the adjacent colors of the background.
There may be some non-textual elements that are not labeled correctly.
Search engines automatically without the need to order any action on the part of the user.
There may be some texts in another language that are not labeled correctly.
There could be specific editing code errors on some web page.
There may be office files in PDF or other published formats that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although it has been ensured that most of them do comply with it.
PREPARING THE NEXT ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the person responsible for web development.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT DETAILS
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
• Report any possible breach by this website
• Transmit other difficulties of access to content
• Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
You can submit:
• Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
• Request for accessible information regarding:
Content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, paragraph 4
Content that is exempt from accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request that allow to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.
If, after a request for accessible information or complaint, it has been rejected, the decision taken is not agreed, or the response does not meet the requirements referred to in article 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event that the period of twenty working days has elapsed without having received a response.
The claim can be submitted through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Office of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as in the rest of the options included in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations. Complaints will be received and dealt with by the General Subdirectorate of Services Inspection of the Ministry.
This portal is designed to be able to change the size of the text and color, as well as the background of the page through the standard configuration options of the browsers.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers use the following menus:
• Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text Size
• Opera: View > Zoom
• Safari: View > Make text larger
• Chrome: Control the current > page Text size
• To modify the size of everything on the page:
• Ctrl + + to increase it
• Ctrl + – to decrease it
• Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size
• If you want to cancel the style sheet or modify the color of the text, you can consult the page How to Change Text Size or Colors of the WAI, which can be read translated into Spanish in How to change the size of the text or colors?